Full Stack Developer (.NET)
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build solutions for clients from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using a variety of technologies on an Agile delivery team, you’ll build solutions enabling clients to perform a variety of technical, scientific, and administrative tasks. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change public health for the better.
Empower change with us.
- Develop custom web applications for design, analysis and productivity
- Find creative ways to leverage new and existing technologies to design and develop transformative tools & applications
- Translate big idea thinking into highly scalable, nimble tools
- Work in a collaborative environment with a team of diverse skill sets to advance firm-wide initiatives
- Continually learn and share new knowledge and resources with the broader team
- Conduct stakeholder meetings to identify opportunities and pain points
- Participate in internal hackathons to develop proof of concepts and prototypes
- Organize work efforts, and identify necessary project time & other required resources to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Champion and take ownership of tasks individually while connecting with the Development team to share progress and receive feedback
- Passion for innovation through an application of technology
- Familiarity with computational geometry and/or other aspects of formal design
- Ability to thrive in a creative, collaborative environment
- Drive for seeking out new, improved workflows to foster team-wide productivity
- Experience with web development and/or asynchronous programming concepts
- C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core)
- Collaborative development experience using Git
- Code documentation and testing (unit, end-to-end) best practices
- Ability to develop and communicate simple, elegant solutions to highly technical problems
- Ability to prioritize and navigate multiple tasks
What's great in the job?
- Team members will participate in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
- Responsibilities will include analysis of requirements, authoring of documentation, and detailed design, both independently and as part of a team
- Development tasks include full stack development, designing and deploying services, integrations with and consumption of third party services, database development, unit testing and mock data generation, development of regression testing scenarios and scripts
- Preferred candidates possess outstanding analytical and programming skills, and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and adopting new technologies
- Team members will have some DevOps responsibilities, especially pertaining to change management and source control, continuous integration, and deploying and maintaining test and production environments. This may include some scripting and automation tasks, test development, database management activities, and server configuration management
- As a member of our highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
- Mentor, coach, and help your colleagues to improve their skills and deliver their best work