We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven working experience in software development
Working experience in iOS development
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Have experience of mobile and web development
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
What's great in the job?
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Support of a real usability and testing team
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing (no customer deadlines)
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart